Monday, November 14th, 2016
- Cornhusker Harvest Wind has entered the Southwest Power Pool (SPP) queue for 227.7 MW, and will file for the remaining 75.9 MW in the Spring.
- Leasing efforts are going well with over 25% of the necessary land under lease.
- There will be meteorological towers installed in the upcoming months in both Fillmore and Saline Counties.
Tuesday, September 4th, 2018
- Cornhusker Harvest Wind has received its preliminary interconnection results and will be moving into the secondary round of studies this fall.
- Leasing is our top priority at this time. To date we have over 55% site control.
- There are currently 8 meteorological towers installed to date. This data is used to help properly site turbines.
- Environmental work is underway and going very well.